3,000,000+ registered accounts|
| Help Page|
|I have a question about a specific game. What's the best way to ask for help?
If you have a question about a specific game, the best way to send us the question is by filling out a problem page related to that game.
Pull up the game board that you have a question on. Click on Email websupport about this game, located near the bottom of the page.
- Choose the game. You can do this by clicking on 'game status', then clicking on the opponent that you're playing.
- Display the game board. If the problem is specific to a particular move, click 'Prev Move' or 'Next Move' until you're looking at the exact board that you have a question about.
- Page down to the bottom of that game board.
- Click on the Email websupport about this game link near the bottom of the page. This will bring up a question form on the next page.
- Fill out the form just as if you were writing us email. You have 4000 characters, which is a lot of space. Click on the 'Send Email' button to send the form when you're done.
- The information will be automatically emailed to us, and we will reply to you via email.
When we receive your email, we can quickly locate this specific game, and respond to you much faster than regular email. You can also ask questions about other people's games using the same online form (for example, if you see an obvious draw situation).
We thank you for using this form, and we hope that we'll be able to provide much faster response times with it. As always, if you have more general questions, you can always
using our online contact form.
Be sure to check to see if the FAQ and the help pages answer your question-- you'll get your answer faster that way.
Return to your game status page
Back to the Frequently Asked Questions main page
Back to the Game Rules main page
- Player Login
- Start new game
- Waiting Room
- Send message
- Tell a friend!
- Tournament area
- Who is here?
- Search user profiles
Edit user profile
- Change password
- Edit ratings
New Game Releases
Create new userid
- Features and tips
Questions or comments? Please Contact Us
©1998-2017 It's Your Turn, Inc. All rights reserved.